Click the Button Below to Purchase
Lash kit included
*Esthetician or Cosmetology License required
(you are required to bring your own model for the hands-on portion)
- April 22nd (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
- May 20th (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
- June 23rd (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
Training Materials Include:
- Eyelash Extensions: Consent Forms
- Eyelash Extensions: Consultation Form
- Eyelash Extensions: Contraindications
- Eyelash Extensions: Pre & Post Treatment Care
- Eyelash Extensions: Service Record
- Eyelash Extensions: Treatment Room Setup
- List of Reference Materials
Additional Training Materials:
- Lash Kit
- TLATA Training Manual
- Texas Laws + Links
- Course Description
Texas Laser & Aesthetic Training Academy’s Eyelash Extension Certification class is an 8-hour training course that will educate the students on all of the important aspects of eyelash extensions.
Private courses available for groups or 4 or more
We travel for free within 60 miles of Austin, TX
Accompanied with an extensive handouts, we begin the program with a comprehensive overview of the application of eyelash extensions.
Rules & Regulations
Physiology of Lash Growth
Pre and Post Care
Eyelash Curls + Lengths + Widths
Live Model: Hands on Application of Eyelash Extensions
Course Outline – 10am-6pm:
• 10:00am – 12:00pm – Theory
• 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Mannequin Practice
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
• 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Mannequin Practice
• 3:00pm – 6:00pm – Model
After completion of the program, the instructor will provide the student with an evaluation of their service, giving helpful tips on client care and techniques.
The students are given a certification of completion at the end of the training but are encouraged to practice on 5-7 models before they are fully confident in offering the service to paying clients.
The application of Eyelash Extensions is regulated by Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. We do not offer the required license through TDLR. Our program is an additional certificate of training, and only offered to the following individuals, with the proper state credentials:
• Texas Licensed Esthetician/Cosmetologist
• Esthetics/Cosmetology Student (certificate will be held until license is valid through TDLR)
- Why Choose Us?
At Texas Laser & Aesthetics Training Academy (TLATA) we build our educational programs based on the latest techniques and cosmetic advancements. Eyelash extensions are a rapidly growing service that has become essential in the esthetic/cosmetic industry. We use the most up to date techniques and methods to make sure that you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- Laws and Regulations
Federal Laws & Regulations
Call 512-865-5015 To Register