Click the Button Below to Purchase (kit included)
- Saturday, September 24th (in person 9AM – 4pm)
- Saturday, October 29th (in person 9AM – 4pm)
- Saturday, November 19th (in person 9AM – 4pm)
- Saturday, December 17th (in person 9AM – 4pm)
Training Materials Include:
- PDF TLATA Training Manual
- List of Contraindications
- List of Reference Materials
- Treatment Specific Consent Forms
- Course Description
Class begins with theory taught by a licensed Aesthetic Instructor. During this theory portion, we place great emphasis on patient assessment and clinical evaluation in preparation for the perfect treatment. There will also be a major discussion and explanation of how this valuable treatment can be used as a stand-alone procedure or may be used in conjunction with facials, chemical peels or any other service offered in the treatment room. Add-on business is a valuable tool to have and this is part of that model.
After the comprehensive theory is completed, students move on to their hands-on training. This portion of the training class is done by practicing on mannequin heads, arms, hands, and legs. For the afternoon portion of the class, each student will work on 2 live models, so that they are able to observe different skin types and textures, and how each skin type reacts to this very useful treatment. Realistic work experience is of paramount importance to the staff at TLATA, so we always provide you with live models. Students will also be able to receive the treatment for themselves if desired. This treatment will be administered either by a fellow student or an instructor.
The course will include a Box of #10 Surgical Blades (100), 1 Stainless Steel Handle, 1 Sharps Box and a blade remover/sharps container.
The Dermaplaning course is an 7 hour course that will provide the proper hands on and theory necessary to provide the service.
- Subjects Covered
• Introduction to Dermaplaning
• Hair Growth Cycles and Patterns
• Safety and Sanitation
• Dermaplaning Technique
• Post Patient Care
• Recommended Aesthetic/Cosmetology license or Medical Professional